An overview of the biblical story
Type of Resource:
12 lessons. Also has optional activity books for students but generally isn’t worth the cost.
What ages can this work for:
What’s in it:
Echo the Story is a 12-session overview of the Bible for youth.
How many sessions:
What it costs:
Where can I get it:
Download a complete lesson
How you could use this curriculum:
Echo The Story creates an imaginative environment that helps students discover meaning and identity in the Biblical narrative.
Youth Curriculum Session Flow:
- Rewind – use an animated video to review previous stories (5 minutes)
- Prepare – focus our minds for imaginative listening (5 minutes)
- Imagine – listen actively to a live telling of a Bible story (10 minutes)
- Capture – record observations by sketching or writing (5 minutes)
- Remix – choose from drawing or writing activities to retell part of the story in your own way (15 minutes)
- Connect – share insights through guided dialogue (15 minutes)